Vision

The Vision

My fellow prodigies,

You may not know how immense pleasure it gives me to start this blog for all of our kind who are looking to meet under one roof in order to discuss science and technology. Well, you can ask and answer queries and questions over here. And I am here to update you about the latest advancements in this field.
Adios,
Editor.

Saturday 22 December 2012

Mornin' Scientists

Fellow Prodigies,
                  I was just browsing through Popular Science magazine a few months ago, when an article struck my view. It was of the increasing importance of blogs in helping people complete their projects and implement them into reality. So I thought of starting Science Cauldron, A place where all of the aspiring people can search for innovative ideas and projects for themselves and can send their projects to Us so that we can publish it. Well, you must have thought that it must have been that same lame and boring blog where the editor boggles up your mind with his "envisaging" ideas and "trends". But hey Guys! I want to clearly tell you that this is not It! It is where you can send me your ideas and ask questions and organize polls and discuss your ideas with other fellow Prodigies. So, I conclude that now please access this blog regularly to be the Iconoclast and Help Change The World.

The Blog will start officially from 25th December, 2012 at 1230 hours (IST).
So people kindly accept my heartfelt Welcome to this Blog.

Adios,
Editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment